Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 Italian oil barrels????? Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Article about: Hello everybody! I just found these two barrels somewere in Greece. I think they are italian oil barrels. I need help to identify them! The barrels are modified to be plant pots, so the are

Default Re: WW2 Italian oil barrels????? Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ωραια βαρελια....Great pics

Default Re: WW2 Italian oil barrels????? Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 χρόνια βαρελάς τέτοιο πάτο δεν ξανάδα μπαρεκού!

~ Sorry for the Greek language guys! ~

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    And if they are WWII what can you do with them? You must have one hell of a collection space!
    I plan to transform my German made barel into a nice antique table! I will place on top of it a circle wood and voila... A nice old table where you can place other items on it!

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    40 χρόνια βαρελάς τέτοιο πάτο δεν ξανάδα μπαρεκού!

~ Sorry for the Greek language guys! ~
    χαχαχαχα.good

?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I plan to transform my German made barel into a nice antique table! I will place on top of it a circle wood and voila... A nice old table where you can place other items on it!
    Guys - guys , just calm down !
    The basic principle is to : "recover what ever you can recover and let the others to die in peace !!"
    So i suggest that, if the barel side wall are crashed, just cut out and salvage the top, or if you are able, recover and take away the whole thing...and preserve - restore it and treat it as a relic.!
    See some more pics of German and Italian examples..
    John
    WW2 Italian oil barrels?????  Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WW2 Italian oil barrels?????  Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WW2 Italian oil barrels?????  Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WW2 Italian oil barrels?????  Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or you could use them for more nefarious means involving a short length of hosepipe and a peppermint.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Italian oil barrels?????  Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Well, considering the economy.....

που ειναι ολα αυτα τα βαρελια?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Can you please desist with all the question and exclamation marks ? There is no need for them .
    No need of what?

Quote by hibacusa View Post
    No need of what?

I think he means u could use less question and exclamation marks! WW2 Italian oil barrels????? Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2