Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Italy civic flag

Article about: I am thinking of buying this flag but would appreciate any feedback. It looks good to me when compared to other flags of the period but I am no expert on Italian WW2 flags! All opinions are

Default WW2 Italy civic flag

I am thinking of buying this flag but would appreciate any feedback. It looks good to me when compared to other flags of the period but I am no expert on Italian WW2 flags! All opinions are appreciated, Thank you,nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Italy civic flag   WW2 Italy civic flag  

I am not seeing anything amiss. I like the material and the construction. The colors are abit solid and bright, though, but it could be an unflown flag, of course. If it wasn't outrageous price, I would likely take a shot at it.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

These flags were flown from 1861 to as late as 1955 in some provinces. So when i buy them I usually dont pay all that much but saying that yours looks an original from the later end of the flags history.

Morris

Thank you for the quick replies. It is on estand for $140 dollars which seemed a good price to me. Thanks, nic.