Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patches

Article about: I recently bought a large lot of WWII Italian uniforms. I'm hoping to get some info and feedback. I think one is a Black Brigade tunic and SS patch. Nothing glows under blacklight. Looks goo

Default WWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patches

I recently bought a large lot of WWII Italian uniforms. I'm hoping to get some info and feedback. I think one is a Black Brigade tunic and SS patch. Nothing glows under blacklight. Looks good to me, but I am not an expert on WWII Italian items. I also bought a tunic/pants/overcoat set, leather trenchcoat with silver star collar tabs, green wool officer overcoat, and this tunic with patch. I THINK this tunic is the rank of Major, but not sure. Thanks in advance and hope to get some information on this and the other threads I have going! Attachment 1182884WWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patchesWWII Italian BLACK BRIGADE Milano uniform Italian SS patches

Nothing good here too, im sorry..
    Here we have a good italian m40 officer tunic, with good Lt ranks tab, but reworked with fake insignas!
    Cloth eagle is a bad repro of the italian SS ones.
    Shield and collar tabs are bad fakes too, and it looks that collar tabs were assembled using super glue too!
    A very poor fake that pretends to be a tunic for a officer of italian RSI, Brigata Nera "Aldo Resega" of Milan..
    Something rare as summer snow..
    Hope you have paid very few for it!

bummer. Not the news I wanted. I paid $500 for all the Italian items. Looks like everything except for the Officer Sappers coat (in another listing) is going to go into the trash. Thanks for the input. Bummer I got taken though..

I tought i already seen this tunic, was it on ebay maybe?
    Cant remember..
    Well you've been frauded my friend!
    You must ask to seller for a refund, give all those "trash" back!

I cannot get a refund. I will have to eat the loss. Like I said in another post, most of the time I don't have the luxury of taking pics, posting them, and then waiting hours or days to get opinions. I usually have 15 minutes to maybe an hour to make a decision on whether or not to buy something. I get frauded around 50% of the time.