Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint

Article about: I recently found this excellent belt and it arrived today . Not sure if a buckle has ever been attached, but maybe. RZM 1936 L2 maker stamp with Kernstuck. Also, has two RZM ink stamps with

?

Default 1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint

I recently found this excellent belt and it arrived today . Not sure if a buckle has ever been attached, but maybe. RZM 1936 L2 maker stamp with Kernstuck. Also, has two RZM ink stamps with 37. Then, some small initials and 3.85, a price maybe? Including 3 different buckles for consideration to attach to the belt - opinions welcome on the buckle to choose
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint   1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint  

1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint   1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint
    P
    Many

?

I am sure if you look into Ade's RBN /RBM ? Numbering thread you might have a better insight as to where it comes from... I wish I could post a link... I have forgotten how to do so... Nice item.. 3.85 ? could be perhaps a price mark... I am not familiar with German currency.. Either way a nice "Belt" it will look nice in your collection, Take care Jeff... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

The RBN numbering is late war, and I have looked at Ade's RBN list and it's great. Discussed the early L2 leather codes with Ben and did a good amount of forum and Net searches and did not readily find a list etc. Perhaps others here have some details.

?

Nice belt. I did a search for RZM leather codes and found some SA/NSKK vertical hangers and holsters with the same basic code. I would guess L2 is a leather designation. The number is the manufacturers number and then the year of manufacturer.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Nice belt. I did a search for RZM leather codes and found some SA/NSKK vertical hangers and holsters with the same basic code. I would guess L2 is a leather designation. The number is the manufacturers number and then the year of manufacturer.
    I believe that is the correct assumption G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Agree Kirby, have several early HJ belts with the L2-RZM markings. Plan is to find a very nice, correct SA vertical hanger (have discussed with Larry C) and add the SA Tiger dagger to make a nice set.

AS before Jeff, very nice belt mate, slighty used IMO but in cracking condition
    Ben

?

Agree Ben, belt is a keeper. I decided to pair the belt with the UE82 Steinhauer & Luck buckle, makes a nice set and looks good with the early SA dagger. So, now on the hunt for the proper belt loop and early dagger hanger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint   1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint  

Nice items! And you did the right choice of buckle to the belteven though all 3 is great
    The sonnenrad is nice

Edit: Why have some of the buckles a round swastika? And others the "usual"?

Edit 2, Note to myself:

Read the stickys and you maybe find out!

Origins of the Sturmabteilung Buckle
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 10-28-2015 at 08:15 PM.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Nice items! And you did the right choice of buckle to the belteven though all 3 is great
    The sonnenrad is nice

Edit: Why have some of the buckles a round swastika? And others the "usual"?

Edit 2, Note to myself:

Read the stickys and you maybe find out!

Origins of the Sturmabteilung Buckle
    LOL - I was just about to send you that thread

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast