Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

couple new sa buckles

Article about: by kirby Did the armband have something to do with them? I thought these armband were for officials at SA sporting events. Nope, that's an old myth. The armbands were used for the SA-Wehrman

Default couple new sa buckles

I just picked these two buckles up, upon inspecting them I was sure there were the real deal but upon looking at a few sa buckles in the fakes thread I mabe should have been a little more skeptical. Any opinions? Oh and the armband I picked up, I'm positive its real, just showing it off even thought its in the wrong thread. couple new sa bucklescouple new sa bucklescouple new sa bucklescouple new sa bucklescouple new sa bucklescouple new sa buckles
    Last edited by thanson; 04-14-2014 at 02:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement couple new sa buckles
    P
    Many

I think they are all ok there are a lot of political guys on here that will come along and say I don't collect much political stuff. timothy

I like them, for me two nice variant buckles, maybe wait for David to chime in, he mainly collects SA buckles
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 04-14-2014 at 05:41 PM.
    Ben

No problems with this super brace of SA buckles. The first one by the way is and in my opinion, not a common design.

Regards,

David

all looks good.

?

The buckles look nice , and i really like that SA sports armband fairly low number also on the tag too , i'm still on the hunt for a nice one.

Quote by jimm View Post
    The buckles look nice , and i really like that SA sports armband fairly low number also on the tag too , i'm still on the hunt for a nice one.
    thanks, I also had been looking for a nice armband, when this one showed up for sale I figured a person probably wasn't going to find one much nicer.

?

A couple of nice buckles. Put them in a display case with the armband and if you get a standard SA armband and maybe a sport badge and you have a great display.

?

Some very nice buckles. The armband would go nicely with a Wehrmannschaft buckle as well!

?

Did the armband have something to do with them? I thought these armband were for officials at SA sporting events.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast