Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle

Article about: Picked up this H.Aurich - SA Mobile Buckle this week. Made of brass, I believe, with a leather tag and bearing the stamp of H. Aurich Dresden 1937. Unsure which data bank it belongs to, plea

?

Default H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle

Picked up this H.Aurich - SA Mobile Buckle this week. Made of brass, I believe, with a leather tag and bearing the stamp of H. Aurich Dresden 1937. Unsure which data bank it belongs to, please transfer to the appropriate thread if available.
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle   H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle  

H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle   H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle

Hello,

a SA buckle with leather tab is not realistic
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Alec, SA buckles did not come with Leather support tabs, so that has been attached at some point
    Ben

As mentioned, SA's did not come with leather tabs....but that is not to say that this might have been done by the SA Mann himself in the thirties! I've heard of leather tabs being purchased seperately and being added to buckles during the TR. It could be a possibility...the stitching looks good. I think this tab has been on the buckle for a very long time.

Nice buckle too!! Love the look of the eagle.

Rob

?

Strange things that turn up at the the flea-markets. Thanks for the posts, disappointing to read, a least the buckle & tag are original, although the configuation is wrong.
    Regards

Hello All,

Alec, a very nice buckle and a good find Don't lose heart over the tab issue... I think you have here a more special SA buckle. Apart from being an uncommon design of eagle and swastika the real issue for me as collector of SA is that the buckle is of 1-piece construction. Perhaps David has come across one, however I have yet to see this specific design of roundel in a 1-piece example. Attached here are images of my 2-piece examples.

Best,
    Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle  H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle  H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle  H. Aurich 1937 - SA Mobile Buckle