Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Killer Assmann SA buckle

Article about: Hi All! I would like to introduce this nice Assmann SA buckle that I picked up at the current Kassel fair. It is just a simple and well known Assmann SA buckle but the condition and the mark

?

Cool Killer Assmann SA buckle

Hi All!

I would like to introduce this nice Assmann SA buckle that I picked up at the current Kassel fair. It is just a simple and well known Assmann SA buckle but the condition and the marking is perhaps remarkable. Unfortunately is is quite hard to take good images because of the shiny fire gilding against to the bright silvering of the roundel.

Regards,
    Guido
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Killer Assmann SA buckle   Killer Assmann SA buckle  

Killer Assmann SA buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Killer Assmann SA buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Killer Assmann SA buckle

Wow Guido, an early buckle in that condition is just amazing, probably one of the best examples I have ever seen, good find mate
    Ben

?

She`s a beauty
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Stormtrooper
    ?

Yes My Friend..That Buckle is indeed a Killer Buckle. That looks like one of those Buckles that Belt Buckle Collectors,strive for. Congrats my Friend! All the Best and Happy Hunting to you all! Stormtrooper

Congratulations Guido - nice find.

A SA buckle in this mint condition is a rare find these days.

Any more finds from Kassel ?

Tschüs
    Thomas

VERY nice! Congrats!

Rob

?

Thankyou all for your kind words!

Is there perhaps another two piece SA buckle by Assmann with RZM UE8 marking out there? I wonder if I have seen one before?

@Thomas: Yes, I could secure 2 more nice buckles in Kassel and will introduce them later. I joined many fairs in Kassel without a remarkable find but this time I was lucky!

Best regards,
    Guido

Quote by Guido View Post
    Thankyou all for your kind words!

@Thomas: Yes, I could secure 2 more nice buckles in Kassel and will introduce them later. I joined many fairs in Kassel without a remarkable find but this time I was lucky!

Best regards,
    Guido
    Guido, I know you have an excellent taste - can't wait to see the other new buckles.
    Cheers Thomas

Guido

Indeed, a really quite spectacular SA buckle and for several reasons. It is super to see one in such a remarkable and genuinely non issued condition. The fire gilt brass is a joy to behold, as is the roundel where all the silver wash appears to be intact.

The buckle with this roundel design and as you know, appears within the Assmann catalogue.

It is always worthy of note to see a "marked" brass SA. This is the first time that I have seen a RZM UE Assmann mark on a brass SA buckle, although I hold an SA buckle by Berg und Nolte AG., Lüdenscheid displaying both a first series RZM mark and an RZM UE mark.

Congratulations.

Regards,

David

?

Many thanks for your kind response, David!

These positive words from the SA buckle expert is synonymous with a knightly accolade!

But to be honest, I really appreciate your competent opinion.

Thank you also for showing the similar marked example by B&N.

I assume it would be worthwhile to reverse all SA buckles at the seller tables of the forthcomming shows, to see if they have a RZM mark.

Regards,
    Guido

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast