Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New SA buckle

Article about: Here's my new SA buckle, ordered from a nice fellow on WAF. It's the static or horizontal swastika type. The prongs are made in a style that is, in my opinion, very similar to those used by

?

Default New SA buckle

Here's my new SA buckle, ordered from a nice fellow on WAF. It's the static or horizontal swastika type. The prongs are made in a style that is, in my opinion, very similar to those used by Overhoff (they're hard to see in these photos).

New SA buckleNew SA buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SA buckle
    P
    Many

Very nice Erno!...

?

Thanks, Gunny!

?

A nice upgrade Rick! Your other one was nice but this SA is nicer

Jeff

?

Nice buckle. Is this the one that was on a nice
    Military style belt? I got the Stahlhelm belt and buckle from the same guy.

?

Quote by weller View Post
    A nice upgrade Rick! Your other one was nice but this SA is nicer

Jeff
    Thanks, Jeff! I'm happy with this one for sure.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Nice buckle. Is this the one that was on a nice
    Military style belt? I got the Stahlhelm belt and buckle from the same guy.
    Yup, that's the one! I'm probably going to sell the belt, because it's probably not original to the buckle, and I don't really collect belts anyway. Your Stahlhelm buckle was a nice buy as well!

?

I was watching a couple of nice combat type belts on EBay over the last few week. Nothing special just good condition with makers names. I couldn't believe one went for $257 and $260 for another. I don't know why they went so high.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I was watching a couple of nice combat type belts on EBay over the last few week. Nothing special just good condition with makers names. I couldn't believe one went for $257 and $260 for another. I don't know why they went so high.
    I don't know why either, but German stuff goes for wild prices on eBay. I saw a fake Luftwaffe buckle once that got to $200 before it was removed by eBay. It was bizarre to me, because a real one would sell for about half of that price.

?

I got lots of great stuff off EBay before they banned TR items. I have lucked into a couple of good buckles with a buy it now option.

?

Nice buckle....G

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast