Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

New SA buckle

Article about: Here's my new SA buckle, ordered from a nice fellow on WAF. It's the static or horizontal swastika type. The prongs are made in a style that is, in my opinion, very similar to those used by

?

I was interested in one of those Ebay belts until the price went into hyperspace

Rick, post a pic of the belt also ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SA buckle
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I got lots of great stuff off EBay before they banned TR items. I have lucked into a couple of good buckles with a buy it now option.
    I've gotten a couple of nice deals that way as well, but I don't check there very often so I've probably missed a few.

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Nice buckle....G
    Thanks, Gwar!

?

Quote by weller View Post
    I was interested in one of those Ebay belts until the price went into hyperspace

Rick, post a pic of the belt also ?
    Sure! Here's the belt:

New SA buckleNew SA buckleNew SA buckleNew SA buckleNew SA buckleNew SA buckle

It's a military belt of some sort. I don't really know about belts, but I believe it may be an early Heer issue. Dransfeld is the maker.

?

A very nice set, I also don't collect belts... But some have nice surprises like the Dransfeld & Co. MM
    Nice find...TTYS... Happy hunting and hope maybe to see ya at the show in PA. in Oct.. G

?

You don't think the belt is a match? I think I've seen belts similiar on SA buckles...

?

Quote by weller View Post
    You don't think the belt is a match? I think I've seen belts similiar on SA buckles...
    I don't believe so. This isn't the style used for political belts. Of course, it's possible that someone decided to use it as a replacement for their SA belt, but I don't believe that these two were issued together.

Hello ,

nice Assman made buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A very nice set, I also don't collect belts... But some have nice surprises like the Dransfeld & Co. MM
    Nice find...TTYS... Happy hunting and hope maybe to see ya at the show in PA. in Oct.. G
    Sorry Gwar; I missed this post last night.

Thanks for the kind words! I hope to make it to the MAX show this year. If so, I'll let you know. Good hunting in the meantime.

- - ------- - -

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello ,

nice Assman made buckle
    Many thanks, Markus! Do you think that only Assmann made these buckles?

Hello,

no but yours has the special features from Assmann .

Here to compare one with maker mark RZM 17 :

New SA buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Another one with RZM UE 8:

New SA buckleNew SA buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast