Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Political leader Buckle

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking to see if the originality on this buckle is good. I'm still looking around on the internet to see what I'll get myself for my birthday. -Bas

?

Default NSDAP Political leader Buckle

Hey guys, I'm looking to see if the originality on this buckle is good. I'm still looking around on the internet to see what I'll get myself for my birthday. It comes from a respected salesman in my country that regularly attends fairs.

-Bas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Political leader Buckle
    P
    Many

Which price?

?

Quote by GoodOldGermany View Post
    Which price?
    If you really want to know, its 175 Euros. For an extra 20 euros I can get one at the same condition from the same seller without the RZM tag but with a belt.

It looks too new for me. I think its a repro with a genuine item number sigh. I founded this original buckle:

https://www.weitze.net/militaria/83/...P__219983.html

If your compare the item numbers, you can see that, that your buckle is a earlier model as that in the link. It has a better condition, although its older? Very strange...

On the backside of the buckle is written M4/22 and on the tag M4/25...lol

?

My opinion is that I personally don't like the construction based on examples in other threads..
    JMO of course... G
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Political leader Buckle 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hopefully, Ben Evans will add his expertise to this Buckle/Tag...Personally, I don't see anything fake here with Buckle or Tag...Aside from the mismatched-numbers that our friend has pointed out...But the Tag appears original as well to my eyes...These sell for around $150, but yours is missing the other Catch...
    Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Hopefully, Ben Evans will add his expertise to this Buckle/Tag...Personally, I don't see anything fake here with Buckle or Tag...Aside from the mismatched-numbers that our friend has pointed out...But the Tag appears original as well to my eyes...These sell for around $150, but yours is missing the other Catch...
    Glenn
    I thought at one point Kirby had posted about this particular style... I shall see if I can find it.. G
    Again this is my own opinion and should not sway a collector to the right or left of an item.. G

?

Here is a fake on the left a real one on the right. The cast fake weights at lest twice the real one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Political leader Buckle   NSDAP Political leader Buckle  

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Here is a fake on the left a real one on the right. The cast fake weights at lest twice the real one.
    So Kirby... What is your "Verdict" ?? If you have one or any inference on this buckle ?? G

?

I think the buckle is good but I'm looking at it on my phone. The tag looks like it is 22 marked. I would pay the extra for the tag.. This isn't one of my favorite style buckle but you might as well get the nicest one you can find. The brocade is one of my favorites but they seem way over priced at most dealers. You can get Diplomatic brocades for far less than NSDAP brocades. Here is the nicest NSDAP set I have owned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Political leader Buckle  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast