Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided

Article about: Part 2 of recent trade with G-Man. A controversial maker I know, and I've read the discussions on several forums. Nevertheless, I've looked into these buckles and wanted to add one to the co

?

Interesting link here that includes a Nichols & Raimund example:

Loga v

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided
    P
    Many

Quote by weller View Post
    Interesting link here that includes a Nichols & Raimund example:

Loga v
    Its only a site Jeff that someone has done, at the moment there is no proof whatsoever that the mark is from Nichols & Raimund, just opinions and speculation, same with Rudolf Fischer, there is nothing to link that makers mark to them either
    Ben

?

Agree Ben, and the site credits John Angolia as the source on the bottom of page. The N&R example looks different than the maker mark on the buckle anyway, to me at least. An interesting mystery for sure, perhaps one day some new information will surface...

In fact I have been searching the internet for any reference to Nichols & Raimund as a manufacturer in the TR period or earlier but cannot find anything so if anyone has any ref material on this company can you post it please?

There is evidence that Rudolf Fischer did actually exist, just a search and images can be found
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided   NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided  

NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided   NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided  

Attached Images Attached Images NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided  NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided  NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided  NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided 
    Ben

?

In general, I do find 2 RZM references to Rudolf Fischer - Nixdorf in several online sources. So, he was definitely on the map:

M5/269 Rudolf Fischer Jr., Nixdorf
    M9/272 Rudolf Fischer Jr., Nixdorf

?

I think Rudolf Fischer can be safely eliminated as the manufacturer of what - for want of a better description - I will call the pebbled SA-type buckle. Until 1938 (when the Sudentenland came to Germany) this was a Czech company and I find it far-fetched for them to supply the NSDAP or its organisations before then.

Kind regards
    Kurt

?

Default Learn

Hmmmm...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK - NSFK Maker Undecided  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2