Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?

Article about: Hello all. Ran across this today so have to do my homework. This is the best place to start. Owner claims its a 1940 NSKK belt buckle BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN WORN BY A HIGHER RANKING OFFICER,

Default NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?

Hello all. Ran across this today so have to do my homework. This is the best place to start. Owner claims its a 1940 NSKK belt buckle
    NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN WORN BY A HIGHER RANKING OFFICER, THUS THE "N.S.K.K." WREATH IS NOT REVEALED, ALSO THIS BUCKLE WAS "SILVERED" OVER BRASS, AS THIS SIGNIFIED A HIGHER RANKING OFFICER - IT IS ALSO KNOWN THAT IT WAS PLATED TO MATCH THE DETAILS OF THEIR UNIFORMS AS WELL.

Any help in determining authenticity is greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?

Looks 'Re-Nazified' with fake insignia.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I noticed that myself and here is my concern he says its worth $1500 (according to and wants to sell it for $200?? Here's a pic of the buckle in Bob Evans Belt Buckle book. Genuine insignia looks smaller.

- - Updated - -

Thanks Steve Your good!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK officers belt Buckle Real or fake?  

?

Screws and nuts are always bad signs on buckles. Buckle is a bad fake so I would suggest to stay away! Apart from that you have shown two different buckles.

Best,
    Guido

Thanks Guido. Those are the pics I got from the seller. I have backed off on this. Working on a helmet as well is there a list of german factory stamps?

?

No, the buckle in question differs to the one from the book. Please compare the eagle in detail ... lettering is missing and so on.

Sorry, I am not a helmet guy. Please ask in the proper forum.

Best,
    Guido

As Guido has already stated bad buckle, nuts and bolts on buckles is never good if you see them!
    Ben

?

There was one of these in a collection I bought a few months ago. I sold it on Estand for $20.

There are several fakes and reprinted buckles in Evans book. He was way off reality on a lot of the pricing. He sold his collection shortly after the book came out , so consider it a sales catalog.