Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap

Article about: This unissued NSKK cross-strap just arrived today. Has both RZM and NSKK and paper tags. Nice Assmann marked clips and the d-loops included. Leather is stiff and in remarkable condition, as

?

Default NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap

This unissued NSKK cross-strap just arrived today. Has both RZM and NSKK and paper tags. Nice Assmann marked clips and the d-loops included. Leather is stiff and in remarkable condition, as the photos show. I've had the M4/27 Overhoff & Cie NSKK buckle for sometime. So, next will add a black political belt and connect the rig together. And in time, perhaps a NSKK dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap   NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap  

NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap   NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap
    P
    Many

?

I missed an Assmann M5 stamp
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap  

Doesn't get any better than that! Nice find. Bob

Very Very Nice don't get any better then that

It looks so good.. and a very nice buckle to go with it!

So many nice marks
    NSKK with RZM tagged cross-strap

Hello,

best cross strap i ever seen !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Quote by weller View Post
    ...So, next will add a black political belt and connect the rig together....
    Dear Weller

I am afraid that you have perhaps been "hoisted by your own petard".

Wonderful shoulder cross strap with brilliant associated and marked fittings, however and not least, the super RZM "tax label".

As you are aware, at the point of sale, the manufacturers applied RZM "tax label" would and in theory, have been removed by the RZM approved retail outlet, as required by regulations.

As such, highly unlikely that your superb acquisition would have been worn in situ, with the said triangular label still intact.

There is however and for other RZM controlled items, solid provenance of directly applied and rectangular RZM "tax labels" remaining in place, post issue and during wear.

Minor and "eye watering" boring and pedantic detail I suppose, however good luck on your assembly of parts.

Regards and best wishes,

David