Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pebbled SA

Article about: A friend just sent me this buckle to see if I want it. i really like the buckle but the pin through the prong bar is upside down. I think the prongs may have been replace but it looks origin

?

A friend just sent me this buckle to see if I want it. i really like the buckle but the pin through the prong bar is upside down. I think the prongs may have been replace but it looks original. Thanks for any opinions. Kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pebbled SA   Pebbled SA  

Pebbled SA   Pebbled SA  

Last edited by kirby; 12-31-2013 at 09:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pebbled SA
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pebbled SA

I like it Kirby, who would say the maker is? Berge & Nolte?
    Ben

I like the buckle (you can let me know if you pass.) Not sure about the pin being upside down/replaced, etc. but I wouldn't really care to be honest. I agree about BuN insofar as the catch. In my opinion the roundel design is almost certainly R. Sieper though as well as the prongs. Kirby, compare to an RZM 50 marked SA/NSKK.

Best,
    Adam

Albeit a tad tongue in cheek, please may I join the queue to buy this buckle if for whatever reason it finds itself on the open market.

Rare by any definition and I mean rare. At the end of the day it is just a variant SA|NSKK "Motor School" buckle, although if you have a penchant for all things relating to the SA Koppelschloß, well that is another story.

Regards,

David

Hello ,

well realy seldom marker variation ! Very seldom !

All in a beauty, despite the pin ..............

I agree to marker RS&S .............
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Glad everybody likes the buckle. It is has a new home in my collection. I think I have an SA with the same eagle. I know I have a RZM 50 marked buckle. I will pull out my SA buckles and do some comparison shots.

All the best

Kirby

?

Here is a shot with a RZM 50 R.S.& S buckle. I also noticed under the prong is a tiny little 5, nothing else I can see.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pebbled SA   Pebbled SA  

Pebbled SA  

Quote by kirby View Post
    Here is a shot with a RZM 50 R.S.& S buckle. I also noticed under the prong is a tiny little 5, nothing else I can see.
    Hello,

here another RS&S SA with marker under the prongs :

Pebbled SA
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Thanks. It looks like they did a real bad job of stamping my buckle.