Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SA Buckle

Article about: I just saw this on Craigslist in my area. What do you think? What might it be worth? Sorry for the orientation. Thanks, William

Default SA Buckle

I just saw this on Craigslist in my area. What do you think? What might it be worth? Sorry for the orientation.

SA Buckle

Thanks,

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Buckle

Looks good to me....in that condition, maybe $65-75? Depends on how much you want it and how much you want to spend. Nicer condition go for $90-95.
    Cheers!
    Rob

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Looks good to me....in that condition, maybe $65-75? Depends on how much you want it and how much you want to spend. Nicer condition go for $90-95.
    Cheers!
    Rob
    Thanks Rob. I will keep you posted.

Looks honest!..

As thought, an original brass SA. In my opinion, the buckle is by maker Paulmann & Crone. I have attached an image of this same design in nickel-over-brass and which evidences this as it is marked RZM KH 28. I agree with Rob that in the current market and given the condition, $75 is the objective, reasonable max value/price.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle   SA Buckle  

SA Buckle  

Quote by aechols83 View Post
    As thought, an original brass SA. In my opinion, the buckle is by maker Paulmann & Crone. I have attached an image of this same design in nickel-over-brass and which evidences this as it is marked RZM KH 28. I agree with Rob that in the current market and given the condition, $75 is the objective, reasonable max value/price.

Best,
    Adam

Adam,

Thank you for your reply and information. Thank you for the great pictures, they were very helpful.

William