Default SA buckle

Opinions appreciated on this one
    SA buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA buckle
    P
    Many

?

That is one ugly eagle but it's a original buckle. I think a lot of the buckles that were in the Collectors guild update are from David North's collection. David had a great collection and lots of us bought from him.
    Last edited by kirby; 10-14-2015 at 04:04 AM.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    That is one ugly eagle but it's a original buckle. I think a lot of the buckle that were in the Collectors guild update are from David North's collection. David had a great collection and lots of us bought from him.
    Indeed we did !! We were the "Lucky" one's.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I think it may be one of Davids, I know he sent a big consignment there
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 10-17-2015 at 05:54 PM.
    Ben

?

Almost certain they are David's, I recognize the SA and HJ buckles just posted at CG.

If an SA buckle collector has designs on securing the more unusual styles, then this chap fits the bill perfectly. A remarkably distinct eagle and of course, the "sun wheel" swastika. Quite original of course.

Indeed, my buckles not sold to friends from the Forum and other collectors, have been consigned to Peter at The Collectors Guild.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

For sure David, and thank you again for the opportunity to review and purchase a few pieces of your outstanding collection. Good to see you still with us here on the forums

?

Nice to see you on the "Forum" again David.. I agree.. Many thanks to Ben and you for my buckle upgrades..
    If I have a chance tonight I will toast you with a "G&T" and a brief walk to the smoking area... Marlboros of course... Safe travels David... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "