Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22

Article about: Hi guys, is this buckle in your opinión a good one?, also is this as rare as the seller claims?, Best Regards, Juan

Default SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22

Hi guys, is this buckle in your opinión a good one?, also is this as rare as the seller claims?, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22   SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22  

SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22   SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22
    P
    Many

Hello ,

the SA Wehrmanschaften is a interest buckle . Therefor cames up a lot of fakes !

Sorry but i must state that yours is a cast fake ...........

Here to comparison a original :

SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks Markus, thanks for your reply, fortunately it s not mine, someone sells it and before I even decided whether to attemp to buy or not, wanted to get your views, ashame, another fake
    Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello ,

the SA Wehrmanschaften is a interest buckle . Therefor cames up a lot of fakes !

Sorry but i must state that yours is a cast fake ...........

Here to comparison a original :

SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22

Dear Juan

I for one would like to form an opinion by the submission of better detailed and focused images in natural light. Would this be possible?

The original example shown is the "standard" SA-Wehrmannschaft buckle, by reverse detail. There are at least two other variants from the same and of course, exclusive manufacturer.

It may well be a cast fake without the replication of the hairline crack to one of the wings (reverse), however to be on the safe side, I would like to see images as requested.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Hi David, no problem, I will request that to the seller immediately, if it s no good, I will tell the seller, many thanks, Best Regards, Juan

More pictures, as requested, Regards, Juan
    Quote by David North View Post
    Dear Juan

I for one would like to form an opinion by the submission of better detailed and focused images in natural light. Would this be possible?

The original example shown is the "standard" SA-Wehrmannschaft buckle, by reverse detail. There are at least two other variants from the same and of course, exclusive manufacturer.

It may well be a cast fake without the replication of the hairline crack to one of the wings (reverse), however to be on the safe side, I would like to see images as requested.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22   SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22  

SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22  

Hi David, are these pictures fine?

Not a buckle for me, look at the prong sleeve and on the close up pictures you can see the cast flaws
    Ben

Hi Ben, thanks for your info, so I guess that finally makes this buckle a cast fake?, will wait for David s comments out of courtesy, since he requested further more accurate pictures, Best Regards, Juan
    Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Not a buckle for me, look at the prong sleeve and on the close up pictures you cansee the cast flaws

Have a look at the prong sleeve on this picture, also if you use the zoom you can see the cast flas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle CT Dicke RZM M4/22  
    Ben

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast