MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SA Buckle, need help identifying maker

Article about: Hello everyone! I'm possibly looking to pick up this SA buckle, but am having trouble finding the maker in the sea of variants out there. I've been pouring through pages on the forum, and di

Default SA Buckle, need help identifying maker

Hello everyone!

I'm possibly looking to pick up this SA buckle, but am having trouble finding the maker in the sea of variants out there. I've been pouring through pages on the forum, and did find the same buckle here:

SA Buckles (Brass) Mobile Swastika (8th buckle down)

But, there's no mention of the maker in the post, so I'm not much closer to identifying it. Any thoughts on this?

I think it's a nice original example of this variant nevertheless, and an attractive design as well.

Thanks folks,

Scott

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckle, need help identifying maker
    P
    Many

?

Nice buckle. Markus is the eagle-eye that can often ID the unmarked SA buckles based on design. Maybe he will see this post and add his expertise.

?

Nice buckle with good detail. With SA/NSKK I usually don't care that much about the maker. I do like the marked ones but I collect by variation of the eagle, swastika, construction style, material. There are more variation of SA buckle than any other TR buckle. I would bet there is 200+ variation.

Hello,

a nice two piece buckle . Brass Box and nickel roundel .

I hold over 100 different SA variations . Some can identify on special features , compared with other marked buckles .

We have a pool of features to check out a maker variation . Box design , Roundel design , post sleeve , ears and so on .

But here no known features available to make out a maker

This is IMO a unknown maker buckle ..........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I can't help you with your question, but I have to say that this buckle are good looking with nice details

Dont know the maker but a nice buckle
    Ben

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it. I can live without knowing the maker, but hoped maybe we could figure out it. I really like the design on this one and it's in pretty good shape so I'll probably be picking it up. The seller sent the wrong reverse photo (he's selling a bunch of these), and sent this update. I don't think it matters much as it's about the same anyway:

I'll post more photos when it comes in!

This buckle finally made it in. I don't know what it is about shipping here from Poland, but it always takes a while and the tracking never seems to show anything. Just outside the wreath at about 2 o'clock, it seems to have been dented in a bit at some point (could have been in shipping I guess), which I hope isn't a big deal with these. It doesn't show much in the photos and just a little when looking at it in good light, so it still displays good. The detail is still very crisp on it, so whoever made this, this one represents that design pretty well I think.

Thanks again for all the feedback on this from before.