Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika

Article about: Kirby Thankyou for adding to this particular SA data base and of course, welcome to the forum. Regards, David

Default Re: SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika

Kirby

Thankyou for adding to this particular SA data base and of course, welcome to the forum.

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika
    P
    Many

Reposted on Sun Wheel forum...sorry about that.
    Last edited by fcfields; 02-28-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Put post in wrong forum

Hi Guys,

Here is my newly acquired example displaying a very small RZM marking without a number (nickeled example also shown by David.)

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  

Additional photo of RZM mark...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  

Hello ,

and here my new SA buckle Messing case with nickel silver faceplate .

SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright SwastikaSA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hello
    Here is my input, only 2 I have.

Alex.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  

SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  

SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  

Rottweiler
    ?

SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright SwastikaSA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright SwastikaSA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright SwastikaHi Guys,
    actually i just joined this forum because i have a SA belt Buckle with belt. I found it in the attic of my grandparents house, along with a bunch of other stuff.
    I want to sell the belt buckle with the belt, but since i am from germany, it is kind of a pain in the butt without getting in trouble. anyway, the belt buckle is either from my grandpa or my great grandpa, i cant ask them anymore, because they are both dead, but the belt buckle was in the WW2 in France, they were both fighting in France, that i know.
    so if any one is interested make me an offer.

My SA buckle. No markings but its in great condition and one of my favourites in my collection. Enjoy.
    Jason
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  

Default just found and purchased upright SA

Just found during recent trip through Ohio USA. Did not have this style. It is unmarked one piece upright.

SA Buckles (Brass and Nickel) Upright Swastika  
    Last edited by josephc; 07-27-2017 at 08:51 PM.

?

Quote by josephc View Post
    Just found during recent trip through Ohio USA. Did not have this style. It is unmarked one piece upright; Does it look like a good one?
    You should start your own "New" thread IMO
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast