Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sa High Leader

Article about: a lovely buckle Vlad.thanks for all the pics.

?

Default Sa High Leader

Hi collectors. My new purchase. Hoping you enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sa High Leader   Sa High Leader  

Sa High Leader  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa High Leader
    P
    Many

?

Hello
    new for me
    I never seen that before ????
    can you explain, thanks
    cordially
    Didier

Hello Vlad ,

a wonderfull buckle but i dont't want rate it .

Interest is the bic maker mark on the backside .

I know the normaly Asmann stamp on this .

Is the gold anodized ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Wow. A great addition to your collection. One of these and a Teno leaders are at the top of my most wanted list. I almost had one at the SOS 3-4 years ago. Thanks for showing.
    Last edited by kirby; 03-22-2014 at 05:52 PM.

I must admit I have only ever seen the front of one of these, the makers mark is very interesting and a first for me. Typical Assmann prongs and the make of the buckle looks excellent. Does anyone know if this is a typical makers mark for this type of buckle? Good find Vlad
    Ben

?

Guys, thanks for the kind words! For 10 years I first saw this buckle on sale. Despite the high price, I decided to buy. Second chance may not be. This is a very beautiful and rare buckle. Although I admit, design manufacturer FLL I like more. The book author John Angolia presented several types of buckles. Assmann put two markings as on my buckle RZM M4/39 and classical marking with the year 37 or 38. F.Linden also put two M4/24 marking and FLL ges.gesch 38. Color my buckle light bronze or dull gold. Were also in silver and dark bronze color. Below I show a few pages from the book of Angolia, which presents these rare buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sa High Leader   Sa High Leader  

Sa High Leader  

?

more photos

Sa High Leader   Sa High Leader  

?

Images of this buckles is very small. But long on WA forum our colleague Dan (KC1) showed some pictures. These images belong to him. I hope he will not mind showing here

?

More

?

Fll

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast