Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please

Article about: Can anyone confirm that this type SA belt buckle was used by the NSKK as well? If they were used by the NSKK were they silver plated for NSKK use or did they wear the brass colored buckles s

Mmmm Menden and Markneukirchen, over 500km apart, I doubt they share prongs!
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please
    P
    Many

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    whats going on Ben.?
    Just trying to help out J P Reudilth
    Ben

SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please
    Quote by yellow12 View Post

I know two makers how do such prongs . But all in all with other features it must be a Karl Wurster .
    Markus should be right since, as far as I know, Karl Wurster's prongs are not the same as HSM's ones. Both KW and HSM have prong tips cut off flat but look at the three marks position and shape along with length of prongs. Very different. Here is an SA/NSKK with so called "HSM" prongs (assuming HSM was the maker of those - and he was not buying them in bulk from another company).
    Here is a SA/NSKK from maybe HSM

ETF
    ?

Thanks very much Marcus. That is good information. Fantastic collection that you have and great displays. And yes...I agree with you "Good old Germany". I spent 3 years in Germany when I graduated from college back in the early 70's...absolutely loved it. My wife and I took a trip to Germany last year. We went to Berlin, Nuremburg and Munich...we had a wonderful trip...great people, food, beer and history.
    Regards,
    Ed

ETF
    ?

Thank you JP Redeuilh for the very useful information. Very interesting thread.
    Regards,
    Ed

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Mmmm Menden and Markneukirchen, over 500km apart, I doubt they share prongs!
    And you are right, they do not. Prongs for both companies are similar in their overall shape but are very different when we pay close attention to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2