Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A small tribute to the SA buckle...

Article about: Although perhaps more accurately referred to as "NSDAP Jugend", here along side of his "big brother" SA is a recent 35mm addition.

Default A small tribute to the SA buckle...

Hi All,

Contrary to my usual modus operandi of linking to and sustaining quality older threads, here is a selection of my more recent SA additions. First is this very special brass-over-steel SA by Overhoff & Cie, Lüdenscheid... Only the 2nd I have seen next to the one now residing in the appreciating collection of a good forum friend

Of course, any and all comments or discussion most welcome. I will also be posting these in our excellent "sticky" reference threads as time permits. I encourage others to do likewise as these contributions offer, what has been for me, an immensely helpful collecting resource & reference.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A small tribute to the SA buckle...   A small tribute to the SA buckle...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A small tribute to the SA buckle...
    P
    Many

Default Re: A small tribute to the SA buckle...

RZM 24 Overhoff marked nickel-over-brass SA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A small tribute to the SA buckle...   A small tribute to the SA buckle...  

SA attributed to Overhoff

"Dog Head Cousin" or "Puppy" SA

nice buckles,

A great design & very well-made SA...

Courtesy of a good deal from Kirby

"Ugly Prongs" sunwheel SA...

A scarce design of roundel and unique method of affixing...

A rare, bizarre design of eagle and a nickel-over-brass variant that I have never seen before. Note that the prongs have been shortened...likely a period repair.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast