Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2 buckles, your opinion please

Article about: Hi all, thought i would get your opinion on these buckles of mine. First out is supposed to be a SS Charlemagne division buckle, has some damage on the back but overall decent condition. Ann

?

Default 2 buckles, your opinion please

Hi all, thought i would get your opinion on these buckles of mine. First out is supposed to be a SS Charlemagne division buckle, has some damage on the back but overall decent condition.

2 buckles, your opinion please2 buckles, your opinion please2 buckles, your opinion please

Next one i believe its a fantasy piece, looks like HJ on front but on the back its weak SS runes next to maker, but want to be sure before i throw it away.

2 buckles, your opinion please

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 buckles, your opinion please
    P
    Many

Better photos of both buckles are needed, but as for being Charlemagne there is no way to know, they would have just worn the same buckle as the rest of the waffen ss!...

The SS looks an original ground dug Oberhoff nickelsilver, the HJ buckle is fake
    Regards
    Iván

From the pics provided I would agree with Ivan, original SS buckle by Overhoff (ground dug) and a fake HJ buckle. As to division who knows?
    Ben

?

2 buckles, your opinion please2 buckles, your opinion please2 buckles, your opinion please2 buckles, your opinion please

Ok thanks, got better pics anyway, gonna need a better camera though. Thanks guys, cant tell how much i appreciate your help. Gonna order me a few books now. And the least i can do is to sign up for the WRF club, thanks.