Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

36/40

Article about: Hello I got this 36/40 buckle today from the seller today of the fake 155/43 I posted yesterday Looks OK to me, but what is your oppinion on it? Best regards Erik

Default 36/40

Hello

I got this 36/40 buckle today from the seller today of the fake 155/43 I posted yesterday

Looks OK to me, but what is your oppinion on it?

Best regards
    Erik

36/40
    36/40
    36/40
    36/40

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 36/40
    P
    Many

Cast fake

Hi Erik, sorry mate but send that one back as well, got to agree with Ivan, a cast fake, casting flaws bad prong sleeve no good mate
    Ben

Here is an original for refernce
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 36/40   36/40  

36/40   36/40  

36/40  
    Ben

I do not own a SS buckle but I agree with my much more experienced buddies, I also see cast flaws.

Your seller is a scumbag or maybe a naive person.
    Next time, post here for review before your purchase and stay here at the buckle subforum. You will be great at buckles if you read the threads here.

Some cast fakes are fairly good, this one is 1 look bad!..

Thanks for the help - you guys are fantastic :-)

I went back to the seller and got a full refund, and he was sorry about my ordeal. He is going to confront the person he bought the buckles from in the first place and get a refund himself. So I am in the clear now.

Thanks again
    Erik

?

Quote by euro19723 View Post
    Thanks for the help - you guys are fantastic :-)

I went back to the seller and got a full refund, and he was sorry about my ordeal. He is going to confront the person he bought the buckles from in the first place and get a refund himself. So I am in the clear now.

Thanks again
    Erik
    You are one of the "Lucky" purchasers that get their money back.... This time.. Please, in the future post here first friend before plunking down the $$ ... You won't regret it then !! Keep collecting and I look forward to many new posts... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Is there any advices / link how can be sure of that buckle is original?

?

You will find lots of info here and on WAF. Check out the sticky threads. JP and Marc V had lots of great threads on WAF. The forums have much better info than any of the reference books.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast