Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4th Reich SS Fallshirmjager buckle?

Article about: It has about every stamp you could imagine on the back, the front font goes from fat to thin and I have never seen anything like this before. Makers numbers are not listed in the official li

?

Default 4th Reich SS Fallshirmjager buckle?

It has about every stamp you could imagine on the back, the front font goes from fat to thin and I have never seen anything like this before. Makers numbers are not listed in the official list and numbers look too modern to my eyes. Any thoughts please?4th Reich SS Fallshirmjager buckle?4th Reich SS Fallshirmjager buckle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 4th Reich SS Fallshirmjager buckle?
    P
    Many

Polish Fake

MAP
    ?

Walther????? ROFL does it have a hidden gun?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Certainly a genuine 4th Reich item, well done, great find.

These have been around since the 1970's.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

If you look in the fake SS section thread there are lots in there and numerous threads on these, well known and documented fake
    Ben

?

Thanks guys. I thought I had trawled the sticky, but must have been snoozing, sorry.

?

A real prototype of this design does exist. It is the size of a regular SS officers buckle. It is pictured in Angolia’s revised edition. One sold at Manions auction about 20 years ago. With fees it sold for $7000-8000. You could have bought 2-3 very nice chained SS dagger for that amount.

Quote by Kirby
    A real prototype of this design does exist. It is the size of a regular SS officers buckle. It is pictured in Angolia’s revised edition. One sold at Manions auction about 20 years ago. With fees it sold for $7000-8000. You could have bought 2-3 very nice chained SS dagger for that amount.

SS Buckles to collect: The ultimate list

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast