Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.

Article about: Dave the rivets are not standard, period or post war repair

Default Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.

Gday Gents,
    Thought I may run this rather sad denazified Steinauer & Luck (63) EM Kopplenoss for opinions.These are the only two images I have at present.It's also quite well priced I feel if all is good with it.(buckle and leather).
    Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.

It's in very very poor condition but it interests me as it's a 63 maker mark.The stampings look good but other opinions would be appreciated as SS Kopples are not my thing really.
    The leather is stamped as per the text on the white tag in image 1.
    Thanks for your reply's gents.
    Cheers
    Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.

Good morning Dave, from the buckle I would say original, I would like to see a full pic of the rear but I like from what I see at the moment, it is a bit battered though yet a hard buckle to get hold of at a reasonable price lol
    Ben

Gday Ben,
    Thanks for that mate.These are the only pic's I have at present.Will supply some better pic's when it gets here.
    For what I paid if the leather is good then I feel I my have a good buy (100 Au).It is a poor conditioned buckle but and I am aware of that fact.It will also be my first SS example.
    I would love to have seen under the staple myself but the seller had no other pics.
    I hope it's worth the gamble.
    Cheers Ben
    Dave

Cheers Dave, looking forward to the pics and at Aus 100 its not that bad to be honest
    Ben

Seven year old pics!!

I hope it all turns out for the best. These days I can't see why any seller can't access a camera or camera-phone, even a cheapy will do an adequate job.

Gday,
    The buckle turned up last week but I have been under the pump with work and now a very ill family member so sorry it's taken a little while to post the images.

Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.
    Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.

Funny thing is this is the buckle mentioned by member AndreasSS in post 5 of his thread "Other markings on SS buckles".
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-bu...uckles-250719/
    I have been over this with my quality mag glass in a few different light conditions and I can not see any remnants of old removed stampings under the staple.
    The original images are Ebay specials Glen.
    Over all I am happy with it.
    Cheers and all the best fella's
    Dave
    Last edited by Thanatos; 01-13-2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Added text and link

Poor thing..not only mutilated, but the loop broken off as well. Are there any markings on the belt? How is the condition of the leather?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Gday William,
    Good timing I was just about to take some images of the belt.
    The leather is good but it has been shortened at some stage,there are no markings I can see,the cut size is quite small, I'm a skinny 82cm waist and it's way to small for me.I don't feel it's original to the buckle and may have been civil or HJ.All said belts are not really my thing so my assumptions may not hit the mark.

Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.Denazified Steinauer & Luck 63.

Cheers
    Dave

Well Dave at least the buckle is original a bit of a mess but like I said original and a hard one to get hold of
    Ben

Cheers Ben
    Yes mate a bit of a mess but it's a starting point for me re SS buckles.
    Just one question if possible with regards to the belt.
    Are the three rivets on the tab 3rd Reich construction or could this belt be post war issue?
    Cheers mate
    Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast