Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Disaster Averted/Research within our Forum a Godsend

Article about: Gents, Let me be the first to thank Ben Evans and all who have contributed in the Third Reich Buckle Section. Today, before making an emotional purchase in which I don't often do, I decided

Default Disaster Averted/Research within our Forum a Godsend

Gents,

Let me be the first to thank Ben Evans and all who have contributed in the Third Reich Buckle Section. Today, before making an emotional purchase in which I don't often do, I decided upon double checking our Buckle database just to be certain and cross reference a buckle that I was about to purchase. Thankfully, Ben's known fake thread made it easy to spot a culprit and I was able to save myself a financial and emotional headache. I just want to raise my glass and be be thankful for the experts we have within our ranks and just wanted to reinforce the fact that a little personal research goes a long way.

A think a lot of us take it for granted the years of knowledge and expertise we have in our ranks and being a Club Member is a small price to pay. I'm sure glad I paid my $25.00 and know you all have my back!

Respectfully yours,

Joel

Here is the Overhoff Fake that I almost took home.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Disaster Averted/Research within our Forum a Godsend   Disaster Averted/Research within our Forum a Godsend  

Disaster Averted/Research within our Forum a Godsend  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Disaster Averted/Research within our Forum a Godsend
    P
    Many

Joel

That would have been a very nice and original unmarked Overhoff buckle you would have took home, the buckle shown is original!
    Ben

Ben,
    I thank you ever so much for the clarification. This would have been my first SS item and we all now how much of a mine field these are. It is better to be safe than sorry. I'll head back and see if it is still available. I Thank you for the heads up and the link you have provided.

Regards,

Joel

Mate if you ever need one finding let me know I will find one for you
    Ben

Ben,
    Thank you so much and I'll certainly give you a shout my friend.