Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Fake SS Enlisted Men Database

Article about: SS 155/40 Fake!

Default Re: Fake SS Database

..gee so its makes you wonder when collecting german militaria how do you know if your really getting a genuine artical???...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database
    P
    Many

Here's another example of the RZM 155/43 SS that I recently came across for the database...supposedly by Assmann

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database   Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  

Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  

Fake "OLT" SS Buckle. This buckle has the RZM mark, SS in the diamond, and then is marked OLT/626.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database 

ado
    ?

Default Re: Rouges Gallery

Another fake
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database 
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 11-12-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Default Really Bad Fake

The buckle appears to be cast from a non-ferrous metal, initially very dull but will take a nice shine. The emblem is off-center so when they ground the sides down the eagle lost part of its head. The prong and roller bar is a single cast piece. The roller bar is only pinned, there is no rivet head at all. The ears are straight, not rolled over. There are obvious grind marks on both top and bottom of the buckle. <snipped as not relevant to the post>

Fake SS Enlisted Men  DatabaseFake SS Enlisted Men  DatabaseFake SS Enlisted Men  Database

Almost forgot, it is also about 3/16" shorter than a real one. Width is pretty close, though.

Thanks to the information I found on this forum I could tell this was one I didn't want for my collection. Trouble is, now I want a real one

Regards,
    Roger
    Last edited by roger9344; 01-03-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: add information; remove unnecessary editorial remarks

thanks for showing this new fake from Poland

i hope no one gets fooled by these last two examples

WOW !! a few of those really threw me off, some were no problem. I tell you what......one best examine some authentic ones first,before they put their toes in this water. I am thinking now that a majority out there today are fakes.you guys here are a counterfeiters nightmare!thanks for sharing your knowledge for all to learn from!

Default Fantasy SS buckles

These are fantasy buckles were created during the German fascist!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database   Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  

Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database   Fake SS Enlisted Men  Database  

Default Re: Autentic SS Croatian SS

Another SS-Fake!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast