MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Got this out of a flemarket. Didn't pay alot for it. Is it real?

Article about: I got this with a belt at a fleamarket. Came out of a barn in Kentucky. Didn't pay alot for it. Is it real and if it isn't how do you tell? If you need more pictures let me know. May take a

Default Got this out of a flemarket. Didn't pay alot for it. Is it real?

I got this with a belt at a fleamarket. Came out of a barn in Kentucky. Didn't pay alot for it. Is it real and if it isn't how do you tell?

If you need more pictures let me know. May take a day or two to post them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got this out of a flemarket. Didn't pay alot for it. Is it real?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Got this out of a flemarket. Didn't pay alot for it. Is it real?

Well what a find, you have there a nice late war SS buckle by Overhoff with a nice belt with RAD markings both original, well done
    Ben

Hi ,

thats a lovely find ! My congratulation !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

That is a real find congrats,again to think who would have worn that and what contribution they made to history.......thanks for showing
    Last edited by cornishboy; 07-16-2011 at 10:56 AM.

If you paid less than 300 dollars you probably got a great baragin. Congratulations.

Hi Dizzy,
    congrats on the buckle real beauty, lovely find, good luck hunting more.
    dave.

Great find May I ask how much you did pay for them? Cheers, Richard.

Really nice find !

Congrats.........................!
    Regards,

Steve.

What a find! I am sure the seller did not what the hell he had. I am sure you could sell this for good money at military auction. Congrats.

?

If the belt is in good condition it should be worth $75-125.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast