Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"hammer-head" SS buckle

Article about: 1 pattern so I think? my last hit prey from the ground I think it is "hammer-head" SS buckle

Default "hammer-head" SS buckle

1 pattern so I think? my last hit prey from the ground I think it is "hammer-head" SS buckle. "hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle"hammer-head" SS buckle What do you think gentlemen about it
    Last edited by Swinemunde68; 12-05-2015 at 11:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "hammer-head" SS buckle
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a real hammerhead and it once had the slightly rarer catch. Here is my example for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "hammer-head" SS buckle   "hammer-head" SS buckle  

Quote by kirby View Post
    Looks like a real hammerhead and it once had the slightly rarer catch. Here is my example for comparison.
    This my early has another hook clasp? whether it makes sense to repair? f I see that everything is made of brass what I was missing

?

I don't really understand what you are asking. Personally I would leave the buckle as is. It would be very difficult to find proper brass hardware in the right condition. It is a very nice ground dug box. I would leave it alone.

Quote by kirby View Post
    I don't really understand what you are asking. Personally I would leave the buckle as is. It would be very difficult to find proper brass hardware in the right condition. It is a very nice ground dug box. I would leave it alone.
    ok and so I do, let it be as earth mother gave her thanks and best regards

I would also agree on a hammer head SS buckle
    Ben

The rarer variant of the Hammerhead SS buckle
    Best regards
    Iván

I'm happy and leave as it is? What do you think?

There is not much really you can do with it, it is what it is, just leave IMO
    Ben

OK, with mother earth adds to the charm of the I'm curious what hides stories?