Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?

Article about: I have been offered these 2 buckles. I have checked the forum sticky on fakes and can see no Red Cross ones (probably not that popular!) and the 36/40 fakes show diamond shaped feathers amon

?

Default HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?

I have been offered these 2 buckles. I have checked the forum sticky on fakes and can see no Red Cross ones (probably not that popular!) and the 36/40 fakes show diamond shaped feathers amongst other problems that I don't see on this one - but there again this is new area for me so I am seeking advice. Priced at $65ea or $100pr, which I think is cheap if genuine. The SS is marked RMZ 36/40 SS, the Red Cross is marked 39 Ges Gesch. They came from the Czech Republic - another worry for me. Both are aluminium.

HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?

Al Craig

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: HELP-Is this 36/40 SS buckle good?

From what I can see from the pics the DRK looks like a cast fake, I would need better pics of the prongs on the SS to give you any feedback, to be honest better pics of both buckles would be best if possible. Also at that price and coming from Czech dont get your hopes up!
    Ben

I can't agree more with Ben.....SO many fakes come out of that country - it's unreal! I too don't like the look of the DRK buckle. Pictures taken from that far away is also a warning sign that perhaps the seller does not want you to see "something" up close. I would certainly ask for more up close pics. Good luck.
    Cheers!
    Rob

Strikeshell
    ?

with this pics hard to say.i think the ss piece is a molded repro. alu buckles are so good faked we nee close ups from the front and the back.
    best regards

?

The seller tells me that these pics are as good as he can take, so I will walk away from this one. Thanks for the imput guys.
    Al

Quote by alikat View Post
    The seller tells me that these pics are as good as he can take, so I will walk away from this one. Thanks for the imput guys.
    Al
    Wise move my friend
    Ben