Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle

Article about: Its your money, do what you think is right for you. But i would ask for better, and clearer pics, and let the experts in here see them. Brian

?

Unhappy I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle

Hi everyone,
    I have a chance to buy this belt. Can someone tell me, if it´s original?
    I must decide very quickly and need your help. these are all photos I have to show you.

Thank´s a lot!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle   I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle  

I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle   I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: I need to help quickly as possible with SS belt with buckle

My quick opinion is never trust out of focus on an angle photos! They took a straight clear for the back.... why not the front! Thats my opinion

I was thinking the same thing, like that they was trying to hide something, if i have an authentic piece for sale, i take as many clear, full frontal pics of the item.

Brian

?

Yeah, but that guy is interested only in selling antiquities, not militaries..I´ve seen many of his auctions and there were only things like old furniture, glass and so on..|This was said to be something found when repairing old house of his friend...It seems he has no sense for 3 Reich things...???

Thank´s a lot!

You say hes an antique dealer, then he should know the rules on taking pics of items, the better, and clearer, and frontal pics are what helps to sell an item.

seems kinda fishy.

Brian

?

For example..I asked him to send me the photo of rear..And he told me he didn´t post it in auction because there was some dirt on it...and there really is. It seems to me he has no idea about this stuff..

But, you said hes an antique dealer, and dirt, rust, the age on it, is what helps to sell an item, seems like hes trying to hide something.

Brian

?

The description of his auction was following: I sell this belt which was found in my friends house, it´s long 105 cm and is possible to wear it...it was all...

For all you know, he could have been the one that put that dirt in the back of it, to conceal imperfections/fake stampings on it, and that could be why such a crappy front pic of the buckle, as the other pics are clear.

Brian

?

Not an ordinary dealer..it´s a subject of an online auction in our country...something similar to eBay. He has only positive comments there (450) and i was just looking through his another auction and the quality of photos is quite the same (some porcelain and paintings)...I still hope that the reason is that he´s not very clever...or me :-)... But i don´t wanna miss a chance to buy this for about 120 euros. I believe that this (not strong) interest of buyers is caused by those por photos...Yeah, it´s a bit risky..But interesting chance...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast