Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Identification on SS belt buckle

Article about: I have a German belt buckle that has SS markings on it. I don't think that it is authentic, but I want to make sure. I know part of the clasp is not, but it could have been added later. The

Default Identification on SS belt buckle

I have a German belt buckle that has SS markings on it. I don't think that it is authentic, but I want to make sure. I know part of the clasp is not, but it could have been added later. The RZM markings read 34/2. At least I didn't pay too much for it (which probably should have been a give-away, but I was leaving the state that afternoon). You learn through mistakes, right? Sorry, the picture quality isn't the best.

Thanks,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identification on SS belt buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Identification on SS belt buckle

A total Fantasy item. Take note of the catch, used on many fakes.

Tom

Sorry my friend but these are old and very blatant fakes, there are lots for sale on Ebay, if you have a look through the rouges gallery thread you will find lots in there, can you post these pics in the rouges gallery please? I will also just pop to Ebay and find you the same sort of fake for comparison

- - Updated - -

Here one:

GERMAN BELT BUCKLE | eBay
    Ben

Thanks. I figured it was after I actually looked around online. I am new to this so I don't know enough about the clasps to automatically tell. Normally, I would have researched online first, but I didn't have a chance. Still should have known better, but at least I didn't pay too much. Thanks for the help.

Wrigley, have a read of this thread, may help in your understanding of buckles and belts etc

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ls-fakes-5102/
    Ben

Have no fear Wrigley, we all walked this path. At least you have now found this site where you can post pics before buying. Also loads of pics to look through for comparison.

Tom