Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Interesting thing posted on imgur

Article about: I think it was this or last year, a man got arrested for owning a German belt buckle gun in Japan. I saw the news on Yahoo Japan. It was kind of shock to see or hear such "interesting&q

?

Interesting, William. I'm sure an able gunsmith could fabricate something of this sort in their garage.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting thing posted on imgur
    P
    Many

There has been much speculation and debate about these for years, for me they are a 60's/70's fantasy item. Whether or not they worked I am not sure!
    Ben

Now why would they use a Heer eagle on a so cold SS buckle?

Yeah... This definitely looks like a postwar fantasy item

In France, people told me it was made for GI's, souvenirs...

I would imagine that such a buckle would have been whipped off as a souvenir by some Allied soldier long before the owner got a chance to use it. Also, why would someone wear it? Imagine what would happen to a German soldier who was found to be concealing a pistol in his belt

Still. One of the more interesting fantasy items I have seen

?

Seen it around before.
    An odd contraption.
    As is this one - that one is how ever genuine for sure: A glove gun to add a little extra 'punch.'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting thing posted on imgur   Interesting thing posted on imgur  

Attached Images Attached Images Interesting thing posted on imgur 

?

The so called Koppelschlosspistole has been around for eons and there are some that believe there were thought to be 12 original prototypes commissioned by Himmler in 22 caliber.
    Some of you may find this link a rather interesting read (Axis History Forum • SS or WM Secret Belt Buckle Gun )

Regards Mark K

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    The so called Koppelschlosspistole has been around for eons and there are some that believe there were thought to be 12 original prototypes commissioned by Himmler in 22 caliber.
    Some of you may find this link a rather interesting read (Axis History Forum • SS or WM Secret Belt Buckle Gun )

Regards Mark K
    Thanks for interesting link, Mark.

LOL, its always Himmler ordering this and Himmler ordering that made; dang, between different dagger designs, uniforms, eagle designs, belt buckle pistols, a complete religion from scratch and exterminating people in general, he must have been quite busy!

?

I thought it made for some rather interesting reading the one thing I have noticed in almost every article I have ever read about these is someone either asking if there real and or I have one what are they worth as I would like to sell mine complete rubbish .

Regards Mark K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast