Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late War Overhoff & Cie on correct leather belt.

Article about: Well John in Devon beat me to posting one of these here even though I think we bought ours on the same day. Mine came from the Great White North and took longer to get here, but get here it

Default Late War Overhoff & Cie on correct leather belt.

Well John in Devon beat me to posting one of these here even though I think we bought ours on the same day. Mine came from the Great White North and took longer to get here, but get here it finally did.

Disclaimer. This is the first SS item I've ever posted on the site, and there may not be another, but this one is very nice.

Even though the first four hours of my day were shoveling and plowing, and the last four were helping a new neighbor with some house electrical. Around midday, I was eagerly waiting for the mail, which did not disappoint! So I snuck upstairs, managed to get off a couple dozen shots, luckily there was one or two I liked. Then the neighbor showed up, wouldn't be put off anymore, and off I went.

So, now after dinner... I finally get to post it. On the correct late war style belt. I've always liked the look of these belts, it's a real WWII design as opposed to the previous which had been around for a very long time.

I'm also partial to late war items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War Overhoff & Cie on correct leather belt.
    P
    Many

Ver y nice set

Great looking buckle! And a very nice set I'm still looking for a belt to match my buckle , bet those extra jobs you had to do to get the buckle & belt feel well worth it now!

Cheers John

Thx guys ;-)

Here's the other shot. More straight on, but I liked the way the first one makes the eagle stand out.

Yeah, it was worth it. After all, it's only money, and in itself is just a boring piece of paper...

Good amount of silver wash still there to the front of the buckle, I'm already thinking about the next purchase even if my wallet isn't!

I wouldn't want to an SS buckle habit... I think I got real lucky with this one, happy with it. On to the next thing ;-)

a nice set.

Nice late war buckle on a late war belt, very nice
    Ben

Thx Ben, thx for the stickies, and the day to day help!