Hello,

todays acquisition from a little fair in Germany :

My new O&CMy new O&CMy new O&C
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new O&C
    P
    Many

?

I am sure you already have one but this one might be an ungrade. ��

Hello ,

i have the normal variation . But this is the "flat head" variation ......
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

I didn't realize there was a veriation of the head but I see what you mean. I will have to keep an eye open for one of these.

Very nice Markus
    Ben

Hello. Great find !

Quote by kirby View Post
    I didn't realize there was a veriation of the head but I see what you mean. I will have to keep an eye open for one of these.
    It is not very hard to find at all. You will notice that this die always comes also with a "check mark" visible on the back at swastika level (see explanation picture). This die was used for a very long time since you can find it on Overhoff SS buckles bearing Capital G marking Type 1, Capital G marking Type 2 and O&C ges. ge sch. marking (like above). For someone wishing to pay closer attention to it, he will also notice deepness of the eagle's head defect increases with markings. The lighest is on Capital G Type 2, deeper on Capital G Type 1, then deepest on O&C ges. ge sch. (like above), allowing us to speculate a possible production order.

My new O&C

Hello,

thank you for the nice special lesson ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Years ago Christian U. was the person who brought to me the head alteration. At that time I had spotted only some buckles with a "check mark" constant with several markings. I did not have noticed the head when, in turn, he didn't related the "check mark". IMO to spot those by their "check mark" is easier. But I never did bother to collect those since collecting die variances as well as markings will end up in an endless situation.