Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My new SS Buckle and belt

Article about: Well this came with the other items I have mentioned, Vet bring backs, I know we are all weary of that story, But I have this Mans photos including some of Belsen and his paperwork, over 250

?

Default My new SS Buckle and belt

Well this came with the other items I have mentioned, Vet bring backs, I know we are all weary of that story, But I have this Mans photos including some of Belsen and his paperwork, over 250 phots as I have shown in another thread

So here is the SS buckle and belt, I looked at many pages of buckles on this forum..and I am more confused than I was before.

So Please, fellow members let me know what what you think..I am not fond of anything SS..and as he had gone to Belsen, and may have got this there, I am much less fond of it
    Dean O
    Ajax Canada

My new SS Buckle and beltMy new SS Buckle and beltMy new SS Buckle and beltMy new SS Buckle and beltMy new SS Buckle and beltMy new SS Buckle and beltMy new SS Buckle and belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new SS Buckle and belt
    P
    Many

?

Original SS RODO buckle. To bad one of the prongs is broken off.

Nice original buckle, shame about the prong
    Ben

Nice original set.

It may well have come from there, but who knows?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Dean,

veri nice set: buckle is an absolutely ORIGINAL RODO TYPE 2: "rope on beak" nickname from JP, for the belt I think it's original too but I don't know 'bout where it came from...

Cheers

Andrea

?

Thank You all. saw that type on one of the threads, but was just wanting those that know better to confirm weather it was the real deal or not.

Dean O

good buckle.