Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My SS buckles (ForAndreas)

Article about: Just created a thread to clean up the SS makers thread to keep it just for examples.

Default My SS buckles (ForAndreas)

here is my waffen ss belt bucle collection and crosstrap collection.alot are on my uniforms...and a couple on display at certain places..im a few weeks at picking up my new 1939 matching "zink" ss buckle and belt set near Excellent condition..(while packing it the seller sadly drpped it anfd "brocke off one of the clamps..SAD... but ill have that in 2 weeks..I REALLY HOPE YOU LIOKE MY COLECTION..PLEASE DONT EVEN TRY TO TELL ME THAT ANY BUCKLES IN MY DISPLAY ARE FAKE..THAT WILL REALLY OFFEND ME..NO OFFENCE...ENJOY!!!My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS buckles (ForAndreas)
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Enlisted Men Makers Thread

Thats some really nice and rare buckles there ben!!the early nickle plated belt buckles are the nicest of the ncos in my opinion!!and does "vcracked wing" mean when there is a small gab under both the wings and the wreath??thanks andreas

My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)My SS buckles (ForAndreas)Here are my sunburst ss buckles that are in the showcase..both are stamed with "deep" "olc" stamps and i1 is red/brown and the other is black(mostly worn of outside..)this is the og ad from the uk ca 7 years ago if anone recognises the website???cheers andreas

Andreas, thanks for posting the pics, have you got a better pic of the rear of the SS officer buckle you have shown above, the one with the rear picture? Mate I am going to be honest I dont like the crimps on it.

Thanks

Ben

PS can you do other pics of the EM buckles, especially the sunburst ones out of interest?

Thanks
    Ben

Ive got 3 more pics of the back..when the clamp is broken..i thought the same as my steel overhoff and all in the books show stronk "criming" on top of the cast..but ive asked 2 bid dealers stateside that sell og stuff and both have offered to buy this from me when i get it so i guess that zink buckles are ok..ill post now..cheers andreas

BEN..remember the "rzm 836/42 ss" ss crosstrap i showed you?that everyone thought thinks is repro.. i have bought a "white version that i found in austria and it has the "ecact same stamp but the condition is bad but the front "nickle catch is the same"with a ridge: but the back is also nickle but has no ridge,,??looks very good...and just bought a "white belt"(very eary) from germany and its stamped not "rzm 836/42 SS" but its stamped "ss 836/36 rzm" and the "catch has an rzm stamp on the from and an ss stamp on the back..but sadly the condition is not perfect and the buckle "tounge "that hold the buckle on" has been "ripped off" would love to show you some pics on a different site.cheers.downloading the other pics now

Andrea, see the pic enclosed and look at the arrows, you will see a fine crack running through the buckle, thats why its called "cracked wing"
    Attached Images Attached Images My SS buckles (ForAndreas) 
    Ben

THANKYOU BEN!!!personally i think someone could write a whjole book on ss belt buckles as there are so many differences!!halfway thru the totenkof rings book and wow..ITS A GREAT BOOK..never thought there was so much interesting info on that subject...vcheers

HI BEN SUNBURST BUCKLES POSTED ON THE PREVIOUES PAGE..I KNOW U DONT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE THE 3 STAMPS THAT I SEE...BUT THE "OLC IS A "DEEP/HARD" STAMPING ON BOTH...CHEERS

ALSO "BOUGHT/FOUND" A HAND FULL OF NOS STAMPED WAFFEN SS CROSSTRAP "CENTRE CLIPS FROM OLC(OVERHOFF)MOST FROM 1938 AND SOME LATER(FOR PEANUTS..HALF OF THEM ARE STEEL HALF ALUMINIUM)IF YOU SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ILL POST A PIC..DONT WANT TO POST THEM ON THE SITE...CHEERS ANDREAS

Andreas, when you get the chance can you do shots of your buckles like this example, straight on shots with the macro button on in daylight so we can get good clear examples, I am very interested in the sunburst ones and can I see a nickel "fat eagle" in your cabinet?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas) 
    Ben

Andreas, to be honest cross straps are wasted on me, I dont really know much about them to be honest, never collected them, or SS marked belts, way too much money
    Ben

Andreas, sorry, I don't try to offend you but IMO your SS officer buckle is fake
    Best regards
    Iván

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast