Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My SS buckles (ForAndreas)

Article about: Just created a thread to clean up the SS makers thread to keep it just for examples.

Default My SS buckles (ForAndreas)

Just created a thread to clean up the SS makers thread to keep it just for examples.
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SS buckles (ForAndreas)
    P
    Many

Default Re: My SS buckles (ForAndreas)

NO OFFENCE TAKEN GUYS!!! I really appriciate your HONEST Opinions!! If someone can sell my a ss officer pressed zink buckle of this quality with the belt IN THIS SAME quality as a FAKE I WOULD BE SUPER HAPPY TO PAY "ATLEAST" $200us!!that way i could wear it with my uniforms without "feeling" like im destroying history!!!!!as for the buckles ive gotten a couple more back and ill take the other ones off my uniforms!!...and ill post all pics via macro on monday..just rar out of batterys on my camera!!ill ad ca 15 buckles to the other ss buckles thread that you started ben.cheers andreas(half of my buckles i bought thru german warbooty..very good seller and the rest thru forums and ebay so fourth this officers buckle with be my rarest!!ive got a worn overhoff officers presed steel from 43 ...just got 2 more og ss straps will start a post in the next few weeks listing all my "stamped ss strap versions" almost 10 now and a handfull of ss strap centre clips that look great in my collection as is...i think they must have come from a seller back in the day or "muster" as almost all of them are different..now i knoww what you mean with "stamped clips that match the stamped ss clips!!!cheers Andreas S Schenk

The ink RZM F stamp is bogus too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Can we see some pictures of your daggers to please?

the ss is a transitional zwilling from 1939 bought from paul hogle big $$ but very nice 100% OG(PLUS I KNOW SS DAGGERS SA DAGGERS AND SS NCO BUCKLES AS GOODAS "ANY SO CALLED EXPERT ON THIS SITE"..dont want to post as its been confirmed as og by about 10 experts and the sa is a near mint tiger handeled in excellent condition )(early)VERY NICE OG CONDITION BY anton wingen and the nskk later rzm version m7/103 with 100% og 3 piece ss stamped hanger ...ill post pics in the morning as long its for admiation purposes and not "its fake" as over half of my styuff is bought thru thomas whitman paul hogle ..german warbooty(john VERY REPUTABLE DEALERS and most of you guys seem to dissmiss my stuff with no explanation whatsoever...if its just to see then sweet.but if you going to call it a fake then be well aware that your calling some of the biggest experts in the field scammers!!WILL POST PICS IN THE MORNING of the 3 daggers not my waffen ss and police degan collection though..cheers andreas

hi ADE or anyone on this forum can some please let me know where i can buy an ss officer set like this FAKE would be HAPPY TO PAY ATLEAST $300(not kidding)please reply or offer my yours that are flying aroung..not kidding either..if yuou have a high end fake(zink...EXCACTLY LIKE THIS!!!) would love it for my uniform that i wear to fairs as i dont want to wear this to the fairs..any help would be appriciated...very best regards andreas

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    the ss is a transitional zwilling from 1939 bought from paul hogle big $$ but very nice 100% OG(PLUS I KNOW SS DAGGERS SA DAGGERS AND SS NCO BUCKLES AS GOODAS "ANY SO CALLED EXPERT ON THIS SITE"..dont want to post as its been confirmed as og by about 10 experts and the sa is a near mint tiger handeled in excellent condition )(early)VERY NICE OG CONDITION BY anton wingen and the nskk later rzm version m7/103 with 100% og 3 piece ss stamped hanger ...ill post pics in the morning as long its for admiation purposes and not "its fake" as over half of my styuff is bought thru thomas whitman paul hogle ..german warbooty(john VERY REPUTABLE DEALERS and most of you guys seem to dissmiss my stuff with no explanation whatsoever...if its just to see then sweet.but if you going to call it a fake then be well aware that your calling some of the biggest experts in the field scammers!!WILL POST PICS IN THE MORNING of the 3 daggers not my waffen ss and police degan collection though..cheers andreas
    Hi Andreas If you may please post photos regardless of your daggers,,for reference purposes and please post them in the sword and dagger forum! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    Andreas, to be honest you need to read what you write, at the start of this thread all your buckles were genuine and you stated that you be upset if anyone called them fake, then the first pictures you posted you have a fake SS officer buckle and now you post this statement "PLUS I KNOW SS DAGGERS SA DAGGERS AND SS NCO BUCKLES AS GOODAS "ANY SO CALLED EXPERT ON THIS SITE" to me that is a bit of an insult to be honest, especially when a lot of people have tried to help you. You know that much about SS buckles you did know what a "cracked wing" SS was. If you want a repro SS buckle like the one you have attached to belt you can pick them up for around $60 on any reenactment site, like this one I have
    Attached Images Attached Images My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas)  My SS buckles (ForAndreas) 
    Ben

Oh he's banned now? Thank goodness.

A real strange fish that one......
    Not trying to be nasty, but I still am unable to see those secret markings he was on about...

Tom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast