Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help please with SS officer buckle

Article about: I have to consult the officer's buckle, I can investigate 16.10. 2019, i will be grateful for the views... I would not like to buy a copy, these are all the photos I have... Thank you

Default Need Help please with SS officer buckle

I have to consult the officer's buckle, I can investigate 16.10. 2019, i will be grateful for the views... I would not like to buy a copy, these are all the photos I have... Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help please with SS officer buckle   Need Help please with SS officer buckle  

Need Help please with SS officer buckle   Need Help please with SS officer buckle  

Need Help please with SS officer buckle   Need Help please with SS officer buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help please with SS officer buckle
    P
    Many

For me the buckle is a mess, question is though is this a ground dug original buckle that has been cleaned or a fake that has been aged with acid. I dont personally like the crimp its in such bad condition its hard to tell from original or fake, I would leave it alone unless very very very cheap!!!!
    Ben

It should be dug... I am wondering if it can be aged like that, or if aging will cause such a patina, I have other types of zinc dug militaria from different locations and the patina after cleaning is completely different