Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Other Markings on SS Buckles

Article about: Ok Andreas we will wait for the pics as for the eagle it is an eagle nothing more nothing less

Default Re: SS Makers

This one has potential, it looks like they stamped it GZM M and it was too faint then re stamped it, what do we think? But I see no circles with a slash?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Other Markings on SS Buckles   Other Markings on SS Buckles  

Other Markings on SS Buckles  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Other Markings on SS Buckles
    P
    Many

THATS IT BEN!!!i can also see it on your 155/43 these markings /etchings are very light!!!NATUREAL LIGHT PEOPLE + A MAG GLASS AND MOVE THE BUCKLE AT DIFFERENT ANGLES SOWLY AND YOU WILL SEE THE "LIGHT)lol...i use the sunlight that comes in my room and i got 100% of my buckles mArked out(i have 20/20 vision but if you have a magnifiying glass this is irrellivant)im starting to think that it was "rzm law" or something like that that all these mackels had to be etched(ps the first circle on the left is sometimes oval as it needs to fit in maker and year and these look (the numbers)like they are hand drawn!!!keep finding them peole,if we can confirm this im sure it will end u in the next buckles book that comes out..plus you can find the maker and year from any unmarked buckles

try to forget aout pics as i think it almost impossible...but if you can see the markings THAT ARE I BELIEVE ON EVERY SINGLE WAFFEN SS NCO BUCKLE please let us know it is very imortant that we confirm this.cheersFORGOT TO MENTION,DO YOU KNOW THE EARLY NICKLE BUCKLES WITH THE 3 CIRCLES LIKE SS BUCKLE "63" AND SO ON THE CIRCLES ARE ON THE SAME PLACES ABOUT THE SAME SIZE IF NOT LARGER... you will find them

by the way ben BUETIFUL PICTURES IS THAT BUCKLE STAMPED 131/35-36? ...SS....RZM....THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE.JUST WHAT BEN POSTED ON THE PICTURES.THE SIZE OF THE CIRCLES ARE VERY MUCH THE SAME FOR ALMOST ALL THE MANUFACTURERES..!! GREAT WORK BEN!!!!!

BY THE WAY BEN I CAN SEE THE SLASCH ON THE LAST PIC PERFECTLY AND THE 131/ITS EITHER 35 OR 36?? AND THE LEFT CIRCLE HAS A ONG SLASH THROUGH IT THRIS IS VERY CLEAR IN YOUR PICS,IF YOU CAN FIND THE CIRCLE LOOK FOR THE SLASH THEN YOU WILL KNOW EXCACTLY WHERE TO LOOK FOR THE NUMBERS TOO...THE 131 IS VERY CLEAR AS IS THE FIRST 3 OUT OF THE 35 OR 35 BUT REMEMBER THAT THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAND DRAWN.THE NUMBERS IN FIRST BOX....SO DONT LOOK FOR PERFECT WRITTING,THEY USED NUMBERS LIKE ON SS tk RING..CHEERS
    Last edited by andreasSS; 12-30-2012 at 12:49 AM.

BY THE WAY BEN I HOPE YOU DIDNT MEAN THAT STAMP "GMZ M1/131" WAS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT THAT IS THE HARD STAMP,YOUR PICS SHOW 3 VERY LARGE CIRCLES..IN THESE CIRCLES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT(ON BENS PIC)IS STAMPED 1.131/35 OR 36 2. CIRCLE IN MIDDLE SS AND 3RD CIRCLE ON RIGHT rzm....LOOK AT THE LAST PIC YOU POSTED YOU CAN SEE THE LARGE CIRCLE ON THE LEFT WITH A / ON THE LEFT OF SLASH NEAR TOP 131 AND ON RIGHT SIDE OF SLASH 35 OR 36....THIS IS EXCACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE!!!!!

The 3 circles fill out that entire flat area that was fotografhed!!!BY THE WAY,IF THIS ALL PANS OUT DOES THAT MAKE ME THE LEGITIMATE DISCOVERER OF THESE MARKINGS???LOL

Andreas, can you do me a favour please? Can you down load the pics I have taken and open them up with paint and draw a line to what I should be looking for? The only thing I can see is the faint mark of a 131 and a M where I believe they have struck the mark lightly then re struck it, I cannot see any circles or 35/36?

Thanks
    Ben

I have tried to zoom in the pics for better viewing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Other Markings on SS Buckles   Other Markings on SS Buckles  

Ben

Other Markings on SS BucklesWill do now...

Other Markings on SS BucklesEvery single ss buckle has these etchings and they are "always" in the same order from left to right 131(m,aker)/36(year of manufacturer middle always has ss sometimes not perfectly cemetrical and then the 3rd is always rzm....you will see the light and hopefully remove my titel as some crazy thats swollowed two much acid.i do seem to think outside the box compared to most people ive been told.cheer s andreas PS BEN IF YOU WANT ME TO GO SUPER LARGE AND MAKE THE MARKINGS "PERFECT"LET ME KNOW BUT THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT....ALL MY SS BUCKLES ARE STAMPED LIKE THIS(PERsonally i believe that these markings were supposed to be stamped on every buckle but not seen??if that makes sence)dont think we will ever find out now.cheers dre

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast