Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?

Article about: Is this real do you think? My friend wants to sell it to me for 200 dollars? Any suggestions?

Default PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?

Is this real do you think? My friend wants to sell it to me for 200 dollars? Any suggestions? PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic? PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?
    P
    Many

Sorry for double post, first time posting on my phone.PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?PLEASE help, Ss Buckle Authentic?

?

Not really my area of knowledge, but looks like a fake to me. See:
    Ss 155/43

Quote by alikat View Post
    Not really my area of knowledge, but looks like a fake to me. See:
    Ss 155/43
    The members in the linked thread say, that the shown buckle is original. lol

So 50 50..other forum says yes?

?

"The members in the linked thread say, that the shown buckle is original. lol"

Look at the differences between the good one and what is shown in this thread.

MAP
    ?

I'm a beginner with buckles but comparing to mine there are quite a few differences. Just look close at the details on the wings as well as the impression of the Swastika on the rear. The letter 3 also appears to be different.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I used to have one and I sold it and I wish I didnt so I can compare. I see what you mean with the wings ..well it's not looking good but let's see who else chimes in, thanks for your help

?

Check out the sticky thread on fake SS buckles and the SS maker sticky thread. I am sure you will be keeping your $200.

?

Thumbs down

Well, for me, Even if it was a good variant it is Way Over Priced at $200!
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast