Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

relic buckle for rewiev

Article about: Hi Guys, I´ve had this buckle for a couple of years now. Its a steel buckle. When I got it, it wa stotally covered in rust, i choose to derust it to a certain degree. The story was, it was d

Default relic buckle for rewiev

Hi Guys,

I´ve had this buckle for a couple of years now. Its a steel buckle. When I got it, it wa stotally covered in rust, i choose to derust it to a certain degree.
    The story was, it was dug out in the Ardennes by the guy selling it to me. But as allways, don´t buy the story but the item
    It was a now or never deal at that time, so I took a chance. Allways wondered if it was good or bad. To me the darker rust doesn´t seem to have come over night

Looking forward to here your verdict

MFG
    Marc
    relic buckle for rewievrelic buckle for rewievrelic buckle for rewievrelic buckle for rewiev

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement relic buckle for rewiev
    P
    Many

Sorry Marc but I am 95% sure its a fake, look at the ears, same series of fake buckle like this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture relic buckle for rewiev   relic buckle for rewiev  

Ben

Hello,

yes Ben your are right . I give you the rest 5% to get 100% shure
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks guys,
    Well there went 50% of my SS collection :-/
    Better get the thing out of the cabinet by tomorrow ! I better stick to my EK's, they haven't fooled me yet ;-)

Mfg
    Marc

Mate just ask before you buy
    Ben

I know, thanks, but it wasn't an option on this one :-/ anyway it didn't put me and my family on the street ;-D

Mfg
    Marc

?

With a smart phone it is always a option to pull up the forum and check an item out. It saved me a few time and help me get a great deal on some items I don't know to much about.