Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ss 155/43

Article about: This SS buckle is in a small collection I may buy. It looks good but thanks for any opinions.

?

This SS buckle is in a small collection I may buy. It looks good but thanks for any opinions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss 155/43   Ss 155/43  

Ss 155/43  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss 155/43
    P
    Many

?

Might as well show the rest. The Gold KM is a Gustav Bremer but it look painted instead of gilded so I consider it a painted Army. The tabbed Early Luftwaffe might be keepers. The tabbed FLL Police is very nice. The SA look like a Overhoff and might be marked. The police officers has a cracked catch so that hurts the value. Not sure how the HJ are marked. Please let me know if anything jumps out as bad. Thanks kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss 155/43   Ss 155/43  

Last edited by kirby; 03-15-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Nice collection to buy, the SS buckle is a original 155/43 type 1

Must concur very nice and a nice original SS
    Ben

?

Thank for the input. I will see about closing the deal.

?

I have the buckles on the way. These are the remaining buckles from the 139 buckle collection I bought 4-5 years ago. Looking forward to seeing the makers and what I got. Still have a few buckles from the SOS I haven't posted.