Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?

Article about: Hi. New to the forum. Can anyone tell me whether or not this buckle is authentic? If so, can anyone provide a value? Thanks for any expertise!

Default SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?

Hi. New to the forum. Can anyone tell me whether or not this buckle is authentic? If so, can anyone provide a value? Thanks for any expertise!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?   SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?  

SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?
    P
    Many

Welcome on the forum where we have a section about W SS buckles, goods or fakes.
    For me copy because the front seems to be yellow, what's the marking ?RZM.... ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

It could be original but has been sprayed gold, can you post straight on shots of the front, rear and markings please?

- - ------- - -

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Welcome on the forum where we have a section about W SS buckles, goods or fakes.
    For me copy because the front seems to be yellow, what's the marking ?RZM.... ?
    Its a 155/43 marked buckle
    Ben

At work at mo on my phone, from what I can see with the detailing it actually looks ok but I will confirm later when I get home, maybe Markus, Kirby or Ivan will see it before then and let you know
    Ben

I agree with Ben, the buckle is 100% original, gold overpainted

Buckle seems to be authentic but we need more pics also of the mark, anyway...gold overpainted or brass-brass alloy metal? unusual but not impossible...?

Andrea

Back at home and better pics, and thanks Ivan, for me original buckle with gold overspray, you can see the silver wash underneath
    Ben

Hello,

it's a nice original .

I think the gilden wash looks kike a special patina with steel rust and the zinc coating .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hi everyone. I really appreciate the promp replies. Here are some other, hopefully better pics. Judging by a lack of "value" information, can anyone direct me to where I can get an idea if I decide to sell? Have a nice BYF44 and a Frost & Jahnel P08 holster which might make a nice group. Thanks so much again, Don.SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?SS 155/43 Buckle authentic?

One other thing, it doesn't seem the buckle is painted but rather, made in brass. Any comments in that regard? Thanks again, Don.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast