Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Belt and Buckle

Article about: Hello can you tell me if this belt is the real thing? Sorry no better pictures on the back OLC in a triangle Jean

Default SS Belt and Buckle

Hello

can you tell me if this belt is the real thing?

Sorry no better pictures

on the back OLC in a triangle

Jean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Belt and Buckle   SS Belt and Buckle  

SS Belt and Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Belt and Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Belt and Buckle

Any pics of the rear? I dont recall ever seeing a SS EM buckle with an OLC in a triangle (that was original!!)
    Ben

Is the C Robert Dold of Offenburg (RODO) SS buckle now being reproduced in the exact style and detail of their very distinct eagle and swastika?

Regards,

David

Question was about the belt, and it is pretty much obvious, the belt hook was discribed...thats why I understand. And without seeing the olc marked hook - I am pretty sure the BELT is original, same for the Rodo buckle

You are quite correct Thomas, the question was in connection with the leather strap and not the buckle. My apologies to Jean.

Regards,

David

If the OLC is on the hook then the buckle is indeed a RODO, especially with that big pin head lol should read the text better!
    Ben

Thanks for the info guys but the belt and buckle are already sold, don't know for how much it cahanged ownership.

Jean