Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS belt buckle

Article about: Hi Guys, 1st post i have a what i think is a ss belt buckle. Unfortunately the plank that had it before me has ground the orginal gunk off it. It has the skull and crossbones and 'GOTT MIT U

Default SS belt buckle

Hi Guys,
    1st post i have a what i think is a ss belt buckle. Unfortunately the plank that had it before me has ground the orginal gunk off it.
    It has the skull and crossbones and 'GOTT MIT UNS ' on the front and M4 / 24 with I think is the RZM mark.
    Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Regards
    EJB...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle
    P
    Many

G'day mate and welcome. I've never heard of an SS buckle with markings like that, "Gott MIT Uns" is found on Heer buckles, not SS. SS buckles also don't have a skull and crossbones, they have an eagle and swas with the words Meine Ehre Heist Treue.

If you add a pic I'm sure many here would be able to help you more and would certainly be interested in seeing your buckle.
    Last edited by sandgroper; 08-11-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: More info

Default Belt buckle pics

SS belt buckle
    Hope This helps got 2 photos but could only upload 1 ?
    E...
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-12-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Well known Fake!

I'm not sure what the buckle is supposed to be but it is definitely not SS. The pic is blurry so it's a bit difficult to see but the detail also looks pretty poor whatever it is.

Imfamous eastern European fantasy crap!...sorry mate!...

Gday mate, crap happens , downer................
    Ah well once bitten eh, have you ever seen a Uboat badge gold wash has ' ENTWURF PEEKHAUS AND AUSF. SCHWER BERLIN 68

- - Updated - -

Sorry wrong key pressed All the best !

Quote by echo j bravo View Post
    Gday mate, crap happens , downer................
    Ah well once bitten eh, have you ever seen a Uboat badge gold wash has ' ENTWURF PEEKHAUS AND AUSF. SCHWER BERLIN 68

- - Updated - -

Sorry wrong key pressed All the best !
    Please post a photo in this section mate!....Orders & Decorations of the Third Reich at War relics forum

SS belt buckleSS belt buckle to somehow deflect for the shock contained in object above.