Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS belt buckle and belt

Article about: Can someone please let me out of my misery and tell me if this is a fake or not. Stamped RZM and M4/24. Belt stamped 115 and something I cant make out´.. I know a better picture would be hel

Jan
    ?

Default SS belt buckle and belt

Can someone please let me out of my misery and tell me if this is a fake or not. Stamped RZM and M4/24. Belt stamped 115 and something I cant make out´.. I know a better picture would be helpful but can´t get one right now (try again tmorrow). Still all opinions welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle and belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle and belt
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS belt buckle and belt

Jan, no SS buckle was ever stamped M4, this is the RZM code for belt buckles, they did not use this for SS buckles, yours is a Czech fake, sorry mate belt looks ok though, but it might have been repaired at some point, better pics would help!
    Ben

Jan
    ?

What details should i look for in the belt. I have a nice original buckle that could go well with it, If the belt is ok would it be worth 120 euros? Thats what the seller wants for it. Ill dump the buckle in the deepest blue sea

Jan, go and tell the seller to dump both in the sea, you can buy a nice belt for around 60 - 70 Euros, if you want any links just let me know, what he is asking is stupid
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Jan, go and tell the seller to dump both in the sea, you can buy a nice belt for around 60 - 70 Euros, if you want any links just let me know, what he is asking is stupid
    Ben is right, tell him to keep his belt, the price is ridiculous.

Cheers
    Lars

Yeah....I completely agree: that price is utter nonsense!
    You can find much better deals! Good luck!

Rob

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Jan, no SS buckle was ever stamped M4, this is the RZM code for belt buckles, they did not use this for SS buckles, yours is a Czech fake, sorry mate belt looks ok though, but it might have been repaired at some point, better pics would help!
    Those buckle oneself sack in Poland et non in Czech , is concerned trashier replica ,price is from 5 in 10 eur fly away on commerce. Mark RZM M4 / 24