Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Belt Buckle , good or bad gents?.

Article about: Was considering this one , wondered if you might be able to help gents , is it a goodun or bad , i have a feeling it is a wrongun but it is just a feeling. Any help much appreciated. Sorry b

?

Default SS Belt Buckle , good or bad gents?.

Was considering this one , wondered if you might be able to help gents , is it a goodun or bad , i have a feeling it is a wrongun but it is just a feeling. Any help much appreciated.

Sorry but these are the only pics available for now. Thank you in advance Jimbo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Belt Buckle , good or bad gents?.
    P
    Many

Bad!...

Jimbo

No good mate, bad to the bone, can you post these pics in the fake EM SS thread for reference?

Cheers
    Ben

?

Thanks Gunny and Ben , thought it was too good to be true , my heart was racing and i was in panic mode as i thought this would be the bargain of a lifetime. It's On Ebay for 40 quid (lol). I thought my luck had changed. Should have known really but you never know miracles do happen. Thank you gents and much appreciated as always.

(Is now posted in SS EM fake buckle thread)

Oohh Jimbo, be tres careful of flea bay mate, there is some bloody rubbish on there lol
    Ben

?

Tell me about it Ben , Very hard to find good original German pieces on Ebay , i thought an SS buckle 350.00 underpriced was too good to be true (lol).

Quote by jimm View Post
    Tell me about it Ben , Very hard to find good original German pieces on Ebay , i thought an SS buckle 350.00 underpriced was too good to be true (lol).
    Jim, look on German War Booty site, you will get one for that price on there if you are after one
    Ben

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    If you keep at it and always look, you may find one for a good price. I got mine for $190 about a month ago.