Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS belt buckle. Help please.

Article about: Hi fellow collectors I wonder if any kind soul could help me with this buckle, and tell me if it´s a original or a replica. Many thanks for looking. PS it´s not mine it´s for sale and I know

Default SS belt buckle. Help please.

Hi fellow collectors
    I wonder if any kind soul could help me with this buckle, and tell me if it´s a original or a replica. Many thanks for looking. PS it´s not mine it´s for sale and I know that the condition is not the best and
    /best regards Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle. Help please.   SS belt buckle. Help please.  

SS belt buckle. Help please.   SS belt buckle. Help please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle. Help please.
    P
    Many

Hello,

that's live history in condition .

A wonderfull found ore cleaned ground dug !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Mike, looks to be an original buckle but in bad condition. Also from the pics which are not great the buckle could have been renazified
    Ben

good eye Ben, +1

Many thanks guys you are the best, i will pass on it then. I don´t want a renazified buckle And it is advertised as an battlefield dug up buckle so I thought it was because of that , the swaz looked strange . But you can´t trust a seller you don´t know
    /best regards Mike